The Ora combines a classic design aesthetic with 100% electric power with up to 420km of driving range. Find out why the Ora is the perfect vehicle for inner city driving.
With the recent release of GWM’s first addition to their electric vehicle line, the GWM Ora, this is one unique, zippy, and funky car that combines a classic design aesthetic with 100% electric power for up to 420km of driving range.
The brand-new Ora line-up will consist of 4 models: Ora Standard Range, Ora Extended Range, Ora Ultra, and Ora GT.
Available with two battery options, a 48kWh battery offering WLTP range of 310km and a 63kWh battery offering WLTP range of 420km, the GWM Ora has the flexibility for a variety of different driving scenarios. Charging from just 10% capacity to 80% is possible in just 41 minutes on the 48kWh option.
Outputs of 126kW of power and 250Nm of torque, which can be delivered through a one pedal driving mode, provide instant performance whenever it is needed.
Starting at just over $40,000 driveaway, and with the decreasing costs of battery technology recently due to lower raw material prices, it has enabled GWM to reduce prices on the entire GWM Ora range. This is just one of the many reasons why choosing EV’s like the Ora is a smart move when buying a car.
In line with its other GWM stablemates the Ora comes equipped with a wide range of features for maximum comfort and convenience. Some of the unique headline features on the Ora are:
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- LED lights with Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
- 10.25-inch full colour instrument cluster
- 10.25-inch multimedia touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay
- Wireless charging
- Leatherette seats
- 6-way electric driver’s seat
- Heated, power-adjustable door mirrors
- 360 degree around-view camera
- 7 SRS Airbags
- Autonomous Emergency Braking with pedestrian, cyclist & crossing detection
- Intelligent Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Blind Spot Detection + Lane Change Assist
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
- Lane Centre Keeping (LCK)
- Emergency Lane Keep (ELK)
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR)
- Camera-based driver drowsiness detection
In addition, almost every conceivable safety feature has been made standard across the Ora range and it has already been awarded with a 5-star ANCAP safety rating.
Like all GWM products, the new GWM Ora is backed by a 7-year / unlimited km warranty, 5-years roadside assistance and 5-years Capped Price Servicing. The battery receives coverage for 8-years.
Content for this sponsored article provided by GWM