This weekend, the carsales Melbourne EV Show is coming to town, and it’s going electrify your family’s weekend. Children under 16 can attend for free with a guardian, no ticket required. So bring the whole family and make a day of it. There will be something for everyone to enjoy, from the latest and greatest electric vehicles (EVs) on display to a dedicated e-bike and e-scooter track.
Here are just a few of the things your family can look forward to at the carsales Melbourne EV Show:
- See over 100 EVs on display, including the latest and greatest models from all the top brands. Thinking of purchasing an EV as your family’s next car? This is a great opportunity to learn about the different types of EVs available.
- Ride the e-bike and e-scooter track. This is a fun and safe way for kids to try out electric transportation.
- See EV racecars on display and learn about the exciting world of EV racing.
- Try out the EV simulator. This is a fun and interactive way to experience what it’s like to drive an EV on a race track.
- Enjoy delicious food and beverages at the cafe and cafeteria.
In addition to all the fun activities, the carsales Melbourne EV Show is also a great place to learn about the benefits of EVs and to see the future of transportation up close. There will be a variety of EV experts on hand to answer your questions and help you learn more about EVs. So mark your calendars for September 22-24 and head to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre for the carsales Melbourne EV Show.